The Bible says that our enemy, the devil, goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). As Christians, we need to be proactive in prayer and cancel the evil plans of the enemies. In this post, you will find prayer points to cancel the evil plan of the enemies. Take some time today to pray these prayers and trust that God will answer your petitions!
Table of Contents
Prayers Against Enemies Of Progress
- Father, in Jesus’ name, destroy the books recording evil against me in Jesus mighty name, amen. Cause them and their records and evil reports to be destroyed in Jesus’ name. See Neh. 6:13
- Oh, my father, in the name of Jesus, blind the eyes of the wicked enemies sent to monitor me and destabilize my progress in life.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, terminate the agents of destruction sent to spy on me in Jesus’ name.
- Evil arrows of stagnation fired at me by enemies, return to sender in Jesus’ name.
- Manufacturers of evil arrows against my life and family wither and perish in Jesus’ name.
- Any weight put on my head by my enemies to slow me down from accomplishing my destiny this year be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, in the name of Jesus, perform a mind-blowing miracle that will leave my enemies in awe and surprise in Jesus’ name, amen.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, any thick cloud sent to overshadow me and slow me down, cause it to disappear now.
- Every satanic well holding my divine good portion these remaining months of the year, dry up now in Jesus’ name.
- Fire of God, deliver me from the cages of my enemies in Jesus’ mighty name.
- I command every evil gate of limitation created to prevent my destiny from shining, to be destroyed in Jesus’ name.
- You ancestral evil snare that has brought me frustration, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, be consumed now by fire.
- Lord disappoint those working with my enemies to plan my fall.
- Agents of limitation assigned against my life to stop me from rising, in the name of Jesus, scatter now.
- Lord, restore my lost promotions, miracles that my enemies have locked in Jesus’ mighty name.
- I dis-organize the meeting place of my enemies that plan to turn my fame to shame in Jesus’ name.
- I release thunder to paralyze every force and power of humiliation by my enemies, bringing my life to a standstill in Jesus’ name.
- Every seed of backwardness planted by my enemies, dry up and die in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, recommend me to men and women that matter in my life, to the shame and disgrace of the enemies in Jesus’ name.
- You evil benchmark of mockery decreed against my life, in the name of Jesus, break now.
- I command every curse placed on my life by my enemies working in my life to break in Jesus’ name.
- In Jesus’ name, I revoke any bad pronunciation made by my enemies hunting my destiny from growing.
How do you destroy their evil plans?
You must do the following if you want to destroy the evil plans that have been laid out against your life,
- Be prayerful.
- Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves. Matt. 10:16
- Learn to wait on the Lord for strategies.
- Be ready to defend your life and territory.
Is it good to pray against your enemies?
An age-old question that has been debated amongst religious scholars and practitioners alike is: Is it good to pray against your enemies?
While some may argue that praying against another individual or group goes against the teachings of love and compassion in many religions, others believe that it is a necessary and just action to protect oneself and community.
Ultimately, the decision to pray against an enemy is a personal one that should be based on one’s own moral compass and beliefs. However, it is important to remember that the power of prayer should never be underestimated in spiritual warfare.
What happens when I pray for them?
Many things can happen when you pray for your enemies. The list is endless, from frustrating their plans to protecting your territory and interests to overtaking them and recovering what they’ve taken from you.
However, you should note that God has the final say after we’ve prayed against our enemies.